||SCCM 2007 Administrator
|Job Ref No:
|Job Posted Date:
I hope you doing good.
Please let me know if you have any resources available for the following position...................
Role: SCCM 2007 Administrator
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
Duration: 6-12+ months
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
· Perform Administration of Microsofts System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
· SCCM 2007 deployment and infrastructure knowledge including troubleshooting, design, and implementation experience.
· Install service packs, hot-fixes, and application updates for all SCCM infrastructure.
· Configure, test, maintain, and monitor all end users computer programs and systems. Serves as the lead for these processes.
· Troubleshoot problems using scripts and checklists as guides. Serves as a mentor when issues are escalated.
· Organize and coordinate the activities associated with installation, deployment and upgrade or repairs to software, hardware and network facilities as it relates to the desktop environment.
· Evaluate, maintain, modify and document desktop application packages, participates in the testing and evaluation of new desktop packages and implements prototypes.
· Will lead in application publishing and delivery.
· Creates knowledgebase content documenting known errors, workaround, procedures and application specific information.
· Consult with and makes recommendations to management on selection of software products to address business requirements. Expands or modify systems to serve new purposes or improve work flow.
· Will lead in creating and maintaining the infrastructure for application delivery.
· Will lead in reporting success of application or patch deployments to verify the needed results are met.
· Will lead in working with Client Technology Specialists to troubleshoot issues not resolved or created by application distribution.
· Provide work leadership and training to other Client Technologies Analyst and Associate Client Technologies Analyst.
· May lead various IT projects when needed.
· Report status, issues and timelines to management staff and project teams.
· Our Client offers an attractive benefits package including health, dental and life insurance as well as equity compensation. Equal Employment Opportunity is our commitment and goal. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status, or any other protected status designated by federal, state, or local law.
· A superior knowledge and demonstrated technical proficiency in Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) 2007 and experience in managing medium to large environments.
· Solid working knowledge of the Windows Operating System, including but not limited to Windows XP and 7 and Windows Server 2003 and 2008.
· Solid understanding of standard client/server, networking and internet fundamentals.
· Strong Knowledge of Packaging and Sequencing
· Strong Knowledge of Windows management systems - SCOM
· Strong Knowledge of Windows Update Services
· Strong Knowledge of Microsoft User State Migration Tools
· Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Operating System Deployment Tools
· Excellent written and verbal English communications skills.
· Able to effectively manage time and prioritize projects in order to meet established deadlines.
· Demonstrate expert computer knowledge through effective use of a personal computer including Microsoft Office applications.
· Able to learn company specific applications.
· Able to work and communicate effectively with all levels of co-workers, clients, and other external contacts.
· Excellent computer skills including understanding of networking, hardware, system administration, active directory, operating systems and desktop applications.
· Superior problem solving and troubleshooting skills at the Sr. Analyst level.
· Experience working in teams using defined project management methodologies.
· Experience leading a team to completion of project deliverables.
· Education & Work Experience required:
· Bachelors degree in an IT related field or equivalent experience.
· 6 years experience in a similar role.
· Experience in the oil and gas industry.
Please provide me below details with updated resume (Please provide me full details).
• Full Name:
• Contact Number:
• E-mail ID:
• Current Location:
• Relocation (Yes/No):
• Visa/Work Status:
• Expected hourly Rate:
• Contract Type (Corp-Corp/1099/W2):
Resource Logistics Inc.
|Share This Job: