||Senior Hyperion Developer
|Job Ref No:
|Job Posted Date:
Senior Hyperion Developer
Location: NYC, NY
Duration: 6 months +
Rate: Quote your best ($/Day)
The Senior Developer will be responsible for the development, unit testing and documentation of Hyperion in the context of an Oracle environment that has Oracle stored procedures, packages, functions, views, materialized views and some existing ETL processes. We are working towards developing an integrated and unified Architecture that will require knowledge of implementing such in other environments. They will be a resource capable of working across Customer and Financial Information. They will need knowledge and experience of finance and financial services. Financial Planning and Expense Management will be a plus for this particular role.
The Senior Developer will work with the development and production support team to integrate the existing Corporate Systems databases with other firm applications. To do this they will need to have had experience in Hyperion, Oracle 10g and Oracle 11g. Understanding data structures, architecture and integration within the context of an investment bank is a ideal.
Non Technical Qualifications
· 8 to 10 years of Financial Services Experience
· Enthusiasm in Oracle and technology generally is a must.
· Superior verbal and written communication skills
· Strong Problem Solving and Analytical Skills
· Excellent follow-through and attention to detail
· Experience with data integration
· Team Player, but can work autonomously when required.
· Highly self-motivated and enthusiastic person who is reliable.
· Ability to work with other departments and all levels of the company
· Ability to meet and exceed project deadlines.
· Demonstrate a willingness, interest, and aptitude to learn new technologies and skills
· Strong dedication to quality customer service and a working knowledge of service support and delivery procedures
· Supporting a Production Environment is essential for this position.
· Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
· 8+ years of Hyperion is required for this position .
· 4+ years Oracle experience is required.
· 8+ years of application development with progressive experience
· 2+ years of experience in shell scripting and /or Perl is also a must.
· Experience designing and implementing information/data architecture/ structures
· Proven ability to write Oracle database stored procedures, packages, views, etc., as well as write/tune SQL queries is a plus.
· Strong understanding of design principles of master data management, operational data stores, data marts and data warehouse systems is a plus.
· 2 to 4 years of Subversion.
· Experience with Eclipse.
· Experience with Java and MQ is a plus.
· Experience with TIBCO is a plus.
Global IT Solutions USI Inc.
|Share This Job: