|Job Title :||SME-Technology Specific Journeyman|
|Job Ref No :||24481-1096|
|Job Posted Date :||4/16/2017|
|Job State :||District of Columbia|
|Job City :||Washington|
|Who Can Apply :||US Citizens, GC, EAD, TN, H1B|
|No of Openings :||1|
|Skills Required :||,|
Job Description :
Job Title: SME-Technology Specific Journeyman (497744)
Location: Washington, DC
Years of experience: 6+ years experience.
Duration: 9/30/17 + possible extensions.
Number of positions: 1
Interviews: Either Web Cam or in-person
6-10 years of experience. Provides assessments of technical and operational practices based on leading industry standards specific to the requested technology. Responsible for Service level management and SharePoint governance
This position is in the Information Technology Unit of the Office of the attorney general. The Contractor will act as a senior business analyst with responsibility for SharePoint and Office 365 project management, governance planning, service level management and support, and requirements definition for Office 3365 applications and/ or the enterprise case and document management system. Responsibilities include;
1. Working with the Office 365 technology team and OCTO to create a governance plan for SharePoint
2. Analyzing and documenting user requirements for SharePoint, One Drive, etc.
3. Providing training on Office 365 applications
4. Defining and documenting potential integration points between SharePoint and OAG applications
5. Working to migrate from Windows files hare to SharePoint
6. Overseeing office 365 support
7. Defining and monitoring SLAs
8. Defining technical and business requirements for moving OAG applications to Microsoft Azure
9. Providing third level production support for Azure and Office365 applications
10. Working with the CIO and other OAG management to plan and manage implementation of new systems
CONTRACT JOB DESCRIPTION
1. Provides assessments of technical and operational practices based on leading industry standards specific to the requested technology.
2. Plans, organizes, and conducts research in a variety of areas, such as new or existing products, science, social science, law or business in support of an IT initiative.
3. Searches sources such as reference works, literature, documents, newspapers, statistical records, and other sources of information. May use Internet, Intranet, magazines, periodicals, journals, and other media to perform research.
4. Analyzes information and statistical data to prepare reports and studies for use by professionals.
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements:
Masters degree in Information Technology or related field or equivalent experience
Question: Absences greater than two weeks MUST be approved by CAI management in advance, and contact information must be provided to CAI so that the resource can be reached during his or her absence. The Client has the right to dismiss the resource if he or she does not return to work by the agreed upon date. Do you accept this requirement?
Question: Please list candidates email address that will be used when submitting E-RTR.
Question: There are no reimbursable expenses. Do you accept this requirement?
quick Apply this job - It takes < 1 min to Apply!
|CRM Functional consultant Start Date: Nov 20th 2018 Location: Piscataway, NJ (Onsite) Length: 3 to 6 months. • ..|
|Job Title: - Duck Creek DeveloperJob Location :- Boston, MA/ Chicago, ILDuration: - Full-Time/ ContractR..|
|PRIMARY SKILL: SAP Service Management Ability to read technical code is strongly preferred. Candidate should be able..|
|Scope of Work ONLY ACCEPTING DIRECT W2 APPLICANTS NON CORP-TO-CORP AT THIS TIME Job Code - BO39 | Credit Risk Analys..|
|Scope of Work ONLY ACCEPTING DIRECT W2 APPLICANTS NON CORP-TO-CORP AT THIS TIME Job Code - IT90 | Developer - ETL/In..|
|Expertise in Angular 4 and Angular JS 1.5 is a must have 1. Provide well established architectural tasks and standards ..|
|POSITION: - NC FAST P12 J2EE TECHNICAL ARCHITECT (518586)LOCATIONA: DURHAM, NCDURATION: 11/01/2017 to 10..|
|POSITION: - NCDIT – MS AZURE MFA TECH SPECIALIST - EXPERT - HIGH (520434)LOCATIONA: RALEIGH, NCDURATION: 11/06/2..|
|POSITION: - NCDES - NETWORK/INFRA TECH SPECIALIST (513057)LOCATIONA: RALEIGH, NCDURATION: 09/01/2017 to 08/31/20..|
|Duration: 6 Months + · Bachelor’s degree required. · 10+ years business or systems analysis experie..|