||SQL Server Database Administrator
|Job Ref No:
|Job Posted Date:
||Tittle:- SQL Server Database Administrator
Location:- Austin, TX
Duration:- 6 Months
SKILLS-DIR Required Skills
§ SQL Server and Microsoft DBA experience to facilitate the further designated growth of an Integrated SQL Server and Access databases.
§ General Database Administration skills: Backup and Recovery, Database Monitoring, Performance Tuning.
• Strong TSQL and SSIS development skill
• Extensive knowledge of stored procedure development
Nice to have skills
§ Knowledge of TMHP applications
§ Microsoft Operating System experience
§ Logical and Physical database design
§ Oracle DBA experience as secondary ]
DESCRIPTION: The SQL Server Database Administrator is responsible for the day-to-day operation and maintenance of the SQL Server Databases. This will include development, testing and production environments. Provides application development and production support.
• Provides production support for a specific application or group of applications. Activities include problem analysis, break/fix, testing, and promotion to the production environment.
• Assist developers with database design and performance issues specifically relating to SQL Server database access.
• Reports weekly status to the relevant team leaders. Identifies problems and brings them to supervisors attention with sufficient lead time to avert crises. Also identifies changes in scope or work effort that could result in budgetary overrun or the missing of delivery dates.
• Possesses a basic knowledge of VS.NET application development
• Notifies supervisors/escalates issues when problems or issues arise that are outside of normal scope of area.
• Provides on-call support outside normal business hours as needed.
• Use appropriate change control procedures
|Share This Job: