||SQL Server SSRS/SSAS Developer
|Job Ref No:
|Job Posted Date:
Please check the below requirement and advise us the right consultant along with Rate, Contact Details, Current Location, Visa Status & Availability.
SQL Server SSRS/SSAS Developer
6 + MONTHS
LOCALS ONLY PLEASE!!!
Department: Solution Development
Reports to: Project Manager, Solution Development
The SSAS/Report developer responsibilities fall into two major categories:
1. Produce ETL components by performing design, development and testing tasks to meet business requirements
2. Design and implement the database design for current and future product functionality.
This is a mid-level BI developer position using Microsoft SQL Server 2008-R2. The candidate will primarily focus on the SSAS component for the solution. The candidate will also focus on the reports using SSRS.
1. Responsible for working with the business representatives and Data Architect to define, design, develop and implement SSAS components
2. Responsible for documenting data flow through the system
3. Work with Data Architect and primary DBA on defining and designing physical data structures to support application requirements.
4. Implement the SSAS components for the solution.
5. Create SSRS reports
6. Create installation and upgrade scripts
7. Execute performance and benchmark testing as needed
8. Provide detailed documentation for internal use
1. 4+ years experience in BI related applications development that is part of commercial products sold to customers
2. SQL Server 2008-R2
3. SSAS, SSRS experience
Health Care knowledge
Microsoft related certification
1. Complete projects by required deadlines.
2. Produce quality implementations from a design, regardless of the design author.
3. Able to optimize under-performing components as needed
4. Work in a team environment.
5. Demonstrate attention to detail.
6. Stay up to speed on BI industry treads, new database technologies and design. Share knowledge learned with others in Solution Development, QA and others inside the company.
7. Have strong written and verbal communication skills
8. Proactively identify product improvements. Coordinate definition, design and implementation with project leaders and management to implement appropriate changes.
9. Perform other tasks and duties as assigned
Techgene Solutions, LLC
|Share This Job: