|Job Ref No:
|Job Posted Date:
Urgent Requirements with my Direct Client for SSAS Developer
Title : SSAS Developer
Duration : 6+months
Location : Indianapolis, IN.
Rate : $45/hr C2C.
Relevant Experience (Yrs)
· Collecting requirements from Customer
· Conduct initial analysis of the requirements
· Knowledge in SQL Server database and PL/SQL is mandatory
· Basic knowledge of MDX Queries
· Knowledge of Cube structures like Calculations, Aggregation Design, Cube Actions, Perspectives
· Knowledge of Cube Processing/Partitioning and Performance tuning.
· Basic knowledge of Cube Security and Roles.
· Design SSAS Cubes, Dimensions
· Basic knowledge of SSIS package to run Cube processing jobs
· Getting sign-offs from the client for design and Requirements.
· Creating quality guidelines and checklists
· Review Cube design and provide approval
· Review Test plan and test results and provide approval
· Evaluate data load performance test results
· Conducting process improvement methodologies
· Maintaining error logs and conducting process improvements
· Imparting Knowledge Transition to other team mates
· Experience in Ticketing Tool such as Remedy, TRAC tool will be added advantage
Over 4+ Year SSAS Design development and Technical Support and offshore coordination experience
Roles & Responsibilities
· Coordinate with team to understand requirements and system design
· Coordinate with offshore team on development, unit testing, testing and track all the project tasks
· Coordinate with offshore team to close defects raised during system testing
· Coordinate with Lilly support groups e.g. Connect with Admin team to create/change required SSAS components
· Support SSAS Cubes and resolve job failure issues within the SLA period.
· Escalate scope creep to Project Manager
· Co-ordinate with offshore team to support stabilization period
· Test Lead activities
Generic Managerial Skills
· Able to plan/track tasks/activities
· Report progress/challenges to Project Manager
3 - 6 Months
United Software Group Inc.
|Share This Job: