|Job Ref No:
|Job Posted Date:
Role: Sybase DBA
Location: New York City, NY
Type of hire: 3+ Months
Level: 10+ Yrs
Rate: $/Hr Inc. All on C2C
Desired start date: Immediately _ Feb 7th 2012.
· 10+ years of Strong Sybase database administration experience.
· An understanding of Sybase database technologies.
· Experience in Sybase migration from 12.x to 15.x
· Experience in C, UNIX Scripting and PERL Scripting is preferable
Main Responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Monitor and fine-tune database performance.
· Assist with performance and capacity management of Sybase servers.
· Provide advice to development teams in their application database design activities and implementation.
· Must have a solid understanding of database management and business process work flow.
· Perform upgrades and optimize data storage.
· Implement database software upgrades.
· Administer database loading and disaster recovery procedures.
· Control access security for production databases ensuring that the appropriate security protocols are followed.
Ali Ahmed |IT Recruiter
Ambrosia Infotech Ltd -
|Share This Job: