|Job Title :||Technology Specific Journeyman|
|Job Ref No :||24481-1091|
|Job Posted Date :||4/11/2017|
|Job State :||District of Columbia|
|Job City :||Washington|
|Who Can Apply :||US Citizens, GC, EAD, TN, H1B|
|No of Openings :||1|
|Skills Required :||,|
Job Description :
Job Title: Technology Specific Journeyman (497744)
Location: Washington, DC
Years of experience: 6+ years experience.
Duration: 9/30/17 + possible extensions.
Number of positions: 1
Interviews: Either Web Cam or in-person
6-10 years of experience. Provides assessments of technical and operational practices based on leading industry standards specific to the requested technology. Responsible for Service level management and SharePoint governance
This position is in the Information Technology Unit of the Office of the attorney general. The Contractor will act as a senior business analyst with responsibility for SharePoint and Office 365 project management, governance planning, service level management and support, and requirements definition for Office 3365 applications and/ or the enterprise case and document management system. Responsibilities include;
1. Working with the Office 365 technology team and OCTO to create a governance plan for SharePoint
2. Analyzing and documenting user requirements for SharePoint, One Drive, etc.
3. Providing training on Office 365 applications
4. Defining and documenting potential integration points between SharePoint and OAG applications
5. Working to migrate from Windows files hare to SharePoint
6. Overseeing office 365 support
7. Defining and monitoring SLAs
8. Defining technical and business requirements for moving OAG applications to Microsoft Azure
9. Providing third level production support for Azure and Office365 applications
10. Working with the CIO and other OAG management to plan and manage implementation of new systems
CONTRACT JOB DESCRIPTION
1. Provides assessments of technical and operational practices based on leading industry standards specific to the requested technology.
2. Plans, organizes, and conducts research in a variety of areas, such as new or existing products, science, social science, law or business in support of an IT initiative.
3. Searches sources such as reference works, literature, documents, newspapers, statistical records, and other sources of information. May use Internet, Intranet, magazines, periodicals, journals, and other media to perform research.
4. Analyzes information and statistical data to prepare reports and studies for use by professionals.
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements:
Masters degree in Information Technology or related field or equivalent experience
Question: Absences greater than two weeks MUST be approved by CAI management in advance, and contact information must be provided to CAI so that the resource can be reached during his or her absence. The Client has the right to dismiss the resource if he or she does not return to work by the agreed upon date. Do you accept this requirement?
Question: Please list candidates email address that will be used when submitting E-RTR.
Question: There are no reimbursable expenses. Do you accept this requirement?
quick Apply this job - It takes < 1 min to Apply!
|Microsoft .NET ArchitectureMicrosoft SharePoint Portal Development..|
|Allegro Class Events.NET ProgrammingMicrosoft SQL ServerAllegro Trading Software..|
|Primary Responsibilities ? Perform initial consultations with client stakeholders to determine their learning needs an..|
|PeopleSoft Engineer (2): this is a developer role, NOT a functional role like the open req in Beeline. They should know ..|
|MS SQL 2016 Experience is Must.5 Years of experience with MS SQL Server 2012 and above.Experience Writing TSQL S..|
|We are Seeking Mid-level / Senior Level JAVA, .NET, QA, Selenium, OBIEE, Full stack, Bigdata, Hadoop , Informatica ,..|
|Job Description: Job Title* Technology Lead | Data Management - Data Integration | Ab InitioWork Location & Address*..|
|HiHope you are doing great today..!! Please find the below requirement and let me know your availability..|
|• The Senior Applications Engineer is responsible for the support, maintenance and standardization of the Kronos iSeries..|
|Job Description:- This position will be a member of a North American team responsible for delivery of voice infrastru..|