||TIBCO Developer/ Architect
|Job Ref No:
|Job Posted Date:
||Title: TIBCO Developer/ Architect
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: Long Term
• Must have 8-10+ years of experience in system delivery, which
includes the functional and technical design, build, and test phases
(Software Development Life-Cycle - SDLC).
• There are multiyear initiatives where the Architect will be working
with business and functional teams to develop business critical
• Architect in a Global Enterprise – Atleast 3+ years experience in a
Architect or solution delivery manager role
• Proven track record in designing and implementing solution
architecture for multi-systems integration.
• Extensive working knowledge of designing SOA applications.
• Strong working knowledge of enterprise integration architecture and
enterprise application integration.
• Experience with TIBCO middleware technologies (BusinessWorks,
BusinessEvents, BusinessConnect, EDI-X12 (in conjunction with
BusinessConnect),EMS, ADB, Workflow (iProcess/AMX BPM), HAWK and
additional adapters) Experience with XML concepts, frameworks, and
• Experience with TIBCO BE Architecture and infrastructure.
• Must have experience supporting TIBCO Applications and Environments.
• Understanding of integration capabilities.
Please provide me below details with updated resume (Please provide me
Full Name (As per SSN):-
Will relocate to Atlanta, GA (Yes/ No):-
Availability/ Notice Period:-
Work Authorization/ Visa Status:-
Skills strong on:-
Experience in Years:-
Expected Minimum Hourly Rate:-
Contract Type (C2C / 1099 / W2):-
Resource Logistics Inc.
|Share This Job: