|Job Ref No:
|Job Posted Date:
Location: Parsipanny, NJ
duration: long term
The responsibilities of the Tibco Developer will include:
· Development of SOA based applications using Tibco BW and other Tibco technologies.
· Designing and developing Enterprise application using BW, EMS and related Tibco technologies.
· Reporting task-level status to the Project Lead.
· Documentation and execution of all infrastructure activities required to support the Enterprise Architecture environment.
Required Skills & Experience
· Developing TIBCO Enterprise Solutions using EMS, Business Works, iProcess Hawk, Adapters etc.
· Developing using Service Oriented Architecture.
· Unix/Linux operating systems.
· Troubleshooting EMS, Business Works, Adapters and Rendezvous processes in non-production environment.
· Performance & high availability setup and configurations.
· Scripting with any of: Shell Scripting, Java, XML and PERL.
· TCP/IP Networks
· Load Balancing
· High Availability solutions/technologies.
· Documenting processes and procedures
Please provide me following details:
2 References from current projects in the following format.
Please bear in mind that your references will not be contacted before intimating you
|Share This Job: