Free US Citizen Sponsor for Sterling Modeler / Sterling Visual Modeler by involgix
Role: Sterling Modeler / Sterling Visual ModelerLocation: Allen, TX Duration: 12+ Months Job Description:• Strong Modeler, with at least three years full time experience doing configuration modelling using the Sterling/Comergent Visual Modeler tool.• The position is responsible for design, development and implementation of system enhancements.• Also includes maintaining tables and Configurator models using the Sterling Configurator tools to enforce business rules to ensure order accuracy.• Experience with SQL to support and maintain products in Oracle Databases preferred. Ability to work in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines. Education: Bachelor degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field preferred.
Free US Citizen Sponsor for Service now Lead by involgix
Free US Citizen Sponsor for Power BI Admin/Developer by involgix
Job Title: Power BI AdminLocation: Phoenix, AZDuration: 6+ MonthsPlease consider only those candidates who have worked on below admin activities: Our Scope is • Limit exposure of PBIX File• Security Group License Governance• Reduce amount of time to assign licenses to users• Automate license assignment• Creation of support model• Creation of Governance model• Creation of Operation and Usage dashboard• Use Case Completion (Security & Usability)Nice to have• Creation of playbook• Creation of runbook Required:• Senior Power BI Developer who will be responsible for designing, building, deploying, administrating and supporting Power BI solutions • At least 4-5 years of experience in PowerBI• Power BI admin experience is highly preferred• Power BI Cloud service experience• User side knowledge, sharing, configuring, policies, sharing across different groups, etc. types of admin skillsets• Previous COE experience, working with SLAs • Strong technical as well as business communications and setting up expectations with users and business
Free US Citizen Sponsor for eCommerce Analyst by involgix
Position Overview and Responsibilities The E-Commerce Analyst will play a critical role in supporting Field Operations groups and enabling/sustaining new vendors on the e-commerce system/e-commerce hub. Key Roles of E-Commerce Technician: • Enable and onboard vendors to the e-commerce hub• Run e-commerce hub spend reports weekly, or as requested.• Run weekly e-commerce hub reports to find any pricing discrepancies and work with category leads and Supply Chain Management to fix • Point of contact for e-commerce hub vendors to fix any issues or discrepancies• Create and update market baskets and outline agreements as rates are updated or as new suppliers are brought on board• Work closely with Supply Chain Team and business unites to create plans for each vendor• Communicate weekly to the vendors their rejected invoices Required Education, Experience, Technical Qualifications • College Degree required.• Previous Supply Chain Management experience preferred.• Familiar with SAP Supplier Relationship Management (SRM), Finance (FI) and Business Warehouse (BW) modules.• Proficient in excel Key Competencies/Preferred Qualifications • Capable of converting AFE requirements into requisitions quickly and accurately, with contracted service providers.• Ability to proactively monitor and manage invoicing related issues; driving them to resolution through the appropriate channels.• Capable of building and maintaining close working relationships with peers.• Possess a customer service mindset.
Free US Citizen Sponsor for .Net Developer by involgix
• 7-10 Years of experience in .Net Developer. developing object-oriented application with .NET4.5 or .NET Core (a strong, functional C# background)
• Experience in developing and delivering solutions with Service Oriented Architecture using Web Services or WCF
• understanding of advanced C# concepts such as reflection, asynchronous programming, dependency injection, threading and thread safety, (MUST)
• Strong technical skill to select and implement design patterns
• Hands on experience in designing and building of complex enterprise applications
• Extensive experience in application performance tuning and code optimization
• Knowledge of MVC pattern, Entity framework, LINQ and Parallel programming
• Experience with XML, JSON, Web API and REST Service
• Have experience in using code repository like GITHUB and TFS
• Knowledge of industry standard architecture framework like TOFAG, Zachman, etc.,(Preferable)
• Strong experience in Oracle relational database Management including database design, Oracle SQL and PL SQL (MUST)
• Oracle database programming (certifications or real-world experience with PL SQL development).
• Extensive experience in writing Queries, procedures, functions, packages and triggers
• Should have very good knowledge of performance tuning and optimization, using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools
• Good Analytical skill, self-motivated, owning responsibility , ability to work with minimum supervision and time management skills (MUST)