Free US Citizen Sponsor for Teradata Developer by Mahan Tech Corp
W2 with my clients as below.
We do Process H1-B for OPT Candidates and H1-B Transfers on our pay roll.
Only One round of interview
Role: Teradata with nformatica
Location: Atlanta, GA
• This technology job role is responsible for developing source-to-target mapping and business rules
(e.g. transformation logic) though the development of the logical data integration models needed to fulfill the data integration requirements
• Responsible for performing data profiling of existing applications
• Strong hands on experience- Teradata Utilities (MLoad, FLoad etc..)
• Responsible for developing BTEQ application from the Atomic and Semantic Layers
• Responsible for converting data integration models and other design specifications to Informatica source code
• Responsible for developing and maintaining the code components
• Responsible for performing unit testing
• Responsible for performing performance tuning Informatica, Teradata, SQL (All three Mandatory ) , Unix shell Scripting.
****Experience or Knowledge on HADOOP is an added advantage ***
Please reply me with your updated resume and required details:
Full Name (As per Legal Docs):
Work authorization/Visa Status:
Visa Validity (Year/Month):
Phone Interview Availability:
Availability to Join:
Are you currently in a project ?:
Current Client and W2 Employer:
Last 4 Digits of SSN:
Total Years of Experience:
Total Relevant Years of Experience:
Highest Education (Masters/Bachelors):
Year of Graduation/Post Graduation:
University/College Last Attended:
Any relevant certifications:
Any Two References (with Name, E-Mail, Phone Number and Organization):
To discuss and to know more about this position. please share your contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org or reach me at 304 220 5059*203 and good time to speak with you.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Mahantech Corp | Accelerating Business Excellence
405 Capitol Street, Suite 101, Charleston, WV- 25301
Direct: 304-220-5059 *203 | Fax: 304-720-2247
Email: email@example.com || www.mahantech.com
Skills: database developer, tera data developer,
Free US Citizen Sponsor for Bigdata/Hadoop Developer by Spout
Job Title: Senior Engineer – Big Data & Analytics
Job Location: Plano, Texas
Job Duration: 12+ Months
The Senior Engineer will report to the Senior Manager – Business Intelligence & Analytics.
• Developing automated methods for ingesting large data-sets into an enterprise-scale analytical system using Scoop, Spark and Kafka
• Identifying technical implementation options and issues
• Partners and communicates cross-functionally across the enterprise
• Ability to explain technical issues to senior leaders in non-technical and understandable terms
• Foster the continuous evolution of best practices within the development team to ensure data standardization and consistency
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
• 8 + years of professional experience
• 3+ years of experience with Big Data technology and Analytics
• Good experience in Java
• 3+ years of experience in ETL and ELT data modeling
• Experience working with traditional warehouse and correlation into hive warehouse on big data technologies
• Experience setting data modeling standards in Hive
• Experience with streaming stacks like Spark
• Understanding of Big Data tools (e.g., NoSQL DB, Hadoop, Hbase) and API development consumption.
• Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL, Hive
• Understanding of data preparation and manipulation using Datameer tool
• Knowledge of SOA, IaaS, and Cloud Computing technologies, particularly in the AWS environment
• Knowledge of setting standards around data dictionary and tagging data assets within the Data Lake for business consumption.
• Experience in one or more languages (e.g., Python or Java, Groovy)
• Experience with data visualization tools like Tableau
• Experience in agile software development paradigm (e.g., Scrum, Kanban)
• Strong written and verbal communication.
Skills: none of the above skills,
Free US Citizen Sponsor for Java Developer by Oloop Technologies
Title: Java developer
Duration: Long term Contract
Location: Chicago, IL
Experience: 8+ Years
Primary Skill – Java, Core Java, Rest, Spring , Soap, Hibernate
Java Spring framework, hibernate
REST API , SOAP services implementation
Experience with a relational database(writing queries)
You will be expected to be a well-regarded individual contributor along with leading a team of Java developer. Candidate must be a top-notch Java developer commit to becoming an integral part of, and contributing the success of, the team. Candidate should be comfortable collaborating with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
• Java, J2EE
• REST, APIs, JSON
• Sound knowledge with relational database (Oracle preferred)
• Experience working with Scrum/Agile methodologies
Experience with developing applications for Cloud
Skills: java/j2ee, core java,
Free US Citizen Sponsor for Data Architect by Oloop Technologies
Job title: Data Architect ( ETL AWS & Data lake)
Location: Boston, MA
Duration: Long Term Contract
ETL AWS & Data lake - Data Architect
• Minimum of 10 years of IT experience and at least 5 years in data architect role
• Prior experience in implementation of Data Lake in AWS is highly desirable
• Exhibit exceptional technical skills in database architecture, database design and ETL.
• Hands-on experience with implementation and support of a business intelligence reporting suite.
• Proven experience in data ingestion tools, data governance, MDM, and data catalogs.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills to quickly recognize, isolate, and resolve technical problems.
• Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks appropriately and adapt quickly to project changes.
Skills: data warehousing/ etl,
Free US Citizen Sponsor for ORACLE DATA INTEGRATOR by FutureProokTeknologies
ORACLE DATA INTEGRATOR WITH 5 PLUS EXPERIENCE.We are looking for senior ODI/OWB Oracle database resource. Here is summary of job description: Profile Senior-Level Oracle DW Resource Technology Oracle 11G, Data Warehouse, ODI, OWB Timelines Immediate Job Description Developing new mappings in ODI, OBIE Monitoring ETL jobs ; Analysis and fixing daily incidents and issuescall me at nine seven three two one four nine five zero seven.
Skills: database developer,