|Job Ref No:
|Job Posted Date:
Location: Chicago, IL
Duration: 12 Months
3-5 years with a minimum 2 years programming experience in financial services or a related industry and 1 year programming experience in a directly-related associate or entry-level position; or equivalent combination of education and experience. VB.Net, AJAX, WCF Services, SQL Server (versions 2005-2008),
Sourcesafe, Visual Studio, SQL/TSQL, XML, web services, elerik controls
Responsible for researching and analyzing data processing practices and procedures and develops solutions and recommendations for improvement. Completes complex programming assignments by defining specifications, writing new or modified code, and testing the code to verify the program.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintains project estimates and project management timelines for major projects.
• Verifies completeness and accuracy of specifications for major projects to be estimated (e.g., report changes, control file changes, file fixes).
• Determines programming requirements for major projects (e.g., product updates, conversions).
• Develops requirements for system enhancements.
• Conducts research and documents findings and recommendations by using analytical problem solving.
• Provides client support, training, testing and vendor relations.
• Develops technical designs that will meet system objectives and minimize the impact on operations.
• Codes programs that interface with multiple applications.
• Advises client personnel on software conversion and installation activities.
• Prepares user, operations, and system manuals documentation.
• Modifies programs that are command driven.
• Provides applications development and support and utilizes troubleshooting and diagnostic tools.
• Responsible for software Installation and maintenance.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
Boston Technology Corp
|Share This Job: